Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Moving Costs

Well, today I received what seems like the 25th moving estimate. This is the final one I am going to get because our move is only 16 days away, and I need to get something booked.

Here are just a couple of the estimates based on the spreadsheet I created:
PODS - $2615 and we load and unload the POD.
Budget rental truck - $2460 after flights, hotels, and gas. We would have to load and unload twice.
Graebel Moving- $4895 we store and move in but they load the truck.
All My Sons- $2732 they store, wrap belongings, and do everything except pack the boxes.

Well then what did I decide to do......I think we will be going with All My Sons. It will involve no loading or unloading and will be much less stressful when we get to Louisville since I'll be starting classes and finding a job.

Amanda's glad that no one else will be coming over to give us estimates.

No comments:

Post a Comment