Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ohio/ Kentucky Trip

Yesterday I booked our flight to Ohio we will be visiting Southern Seminary in Kentucky as well as Camp Presmont in Ohio hopefully(if I get the position). I got a GREAT deal only $194 per person with tax from Ft. Myers. I found even cheaper tickets ($156) from Ft. Lauderdale but decided on Ft. Myers from a convience standpoint. We will be arriving in Pittsburgh on Wed. 4/1. I will spend 2 days at the camp on Thurs. and Fri. looking at facilities as well as hopefully meeting a few people while I am there. Amanda will hopefully be visiting camp with me on Friday to get the lay of the land as well as visit the neighboring towns as we will hopefully be living there for a few months this summer.
We will then leave Saturday early morning (like 4 or 5 AM) to drive to Louisville arriving around 9AM (I hope). We will spend Sat. through Mon. afternoon in Louisville and then head back to OH then fly out of Pitt. on Tues. morning. I am really excited for the trip and I am really looking forward to visiting Southern Seminary over the weekend. We plan on visiting Highview Baptist Church on Sunday morning for worship. This is the church in which Eric Yeldell leads worship (Eric is the son-in-law of our pastor in Naples) and Russell Moore preaches. We will not have much time to see friends but there will hopefully be time for that when we move there in about 6 weeks. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment